No matter the size of your diocese or your budget, membership in DISC provides benefits and support to further your mission.
Why be a member of DISC?
- DISC EXISTS TO HELP DIOCESES. For over 25 years DISC has proudly assisted the church in maximizing investment in information systems.
- MEMBERS AREN’T JUST TECHIES. Our membership roster includes people from Computer Services/MIS, Financial Services, Communications, the Chancery and more. We even have a Bishop or two!
- DISC SAVES DIOCESES MONEY. Our board of directors has negotiated discounts that can save your diocese thousands of dollars on Symantec software and Fortinet and Hewlett Packard hardware. Our partners are also ready to help your diocese locate the lowest prices available on your technology purchases by helping your diocese find and take advantage of many non-profit pricing programs.
- THE CONFERENCE SAVES DIOCESES MONEY. Attendees often tell us how much money they have saved by participating in conference sessions and consulting with other conference attendees. Often a casual conversation with another attendee will reveal a discount program or a money-saving alternative.
- DISC GIVES BACK—IN MANY WAYS. Through our mission grant, DISC has helped several small organizations further their mission. DISC also returns the cost of the conference to one lucky diocese by way of a donation to their vocations office. We also help dioceses in need with conference attendance.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOME. Even someone with no technology skills can benefit from DISC membership and conference attendance. People of all skill levels attend and come away from the conference and our user forum with ideas that will help save money and more importantly further the message of God.